Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Good Vs Evil

1) The concept behind my portrait transformation, is to show that their is always two sides to someone (Good and Evil).  So the way I did this was by taking two pictures of me, showing a contrast between good and evil (One photo has me standing with my head up showing the good and another one with my head down showing the bad).

2) I am very happy with my results, because I feel like my concept was portrayed clearly (demonstrating Good and Evil).

3) During this Photoshop process I had to use the first two images, and crop out myself using the magnet tool. After cropping out myself out I had to copy and pasta my work onto my background (Yin-Yang also using different layers). As I finish pasting my work I had to use the "free transformation" tool to move both me into the right proportions. Lastly as everything was in proportions, I had to use the "color balancing" tool to show the contrast between good and evil (light/brightness vs dark/ dimness).  

4)  Originals:

Final: 
          

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I really love the picture with you and your hood down! I think its different and I haven't seen a picture like that before!

    ReplyDelete