Sunday, September 27, 2015

Basically My Summer- In Three Photo's

Hello everyone, this is The Gov'nor (Roberto Molina aka The Dark Knight) this is my blog. I'm going to be doing a lot of blogging this year, because I'm taking Graphic Design at Millennium High School. If you don't know by now, I'm going to be a future NBA player so.... stay tune and keep a look out for this blog when I get famous (limited shout-outs). 


Okay in this photo I am chilling with my Bro Timothy Cruz in white plains, just doing foolish things. And the reason why I picked this photo to represent my summer is because I did a lot of chilling with him over the summer, and I thought it was funny.

My next photo is me playing basketball against my cousin Eliyjah in smith. Now the reason why I choose this photo is because one his face is priceless, and two because I love playing basketball against my family (teaching them things I have learn over the year).

My last photo I chose to sum up my summer is me sleeping with my dog (Charlie), because it shows the connection me and him have. I also chose this photo because I also did A LOT of sleeping, since I barely go to sleep during my school year.









8 comments:

  1. i can totally relate with you for the third picture! i have two dogs too and whenever they're in bed with me i never want to get up haha. we can be dog buddies! basketball looks fun too, well i like watching it but i cant play it cause i suck. and im short. lmao. okay bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is cute, it reminds me of my relationship with my dog. Your dog is so cute. Is so funny how he picked your head as a pillow. Good look with the NBA thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you can beat your family at ball, but then I can beat you madd easy. Im dead better than you bro. Good Luck in the NBA Mr hollywood/RMSTAR. Also is your dog heavier than you? Cus he is like gigantic

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last picture is great. Dogs are always the best at keeping you comfort and making home more relaxing. Also nice to see the family interaction in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete